The lovely Miss C from That Miss Know It All has nominated for the Very Inspiring Blog Award. I have to say I’m so thrilled because I didn’t really think my little ramblings were important to anyone other than me 🙂
So the rules of the award are as follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here goes 7 Facts about me:
1. I am an eldest, middle and only child (in between multiple marriages on both my mom and dad’s side).
2. I moved to Cape Town in June 2007 on a spur of the moment decision and have never looked back
3. I still love outdoor music festivals and rock concerts, even at my “age” :p
4. My daughter’s name was suggested to me by my sister who was reading a romance novel where the lead female character’s name was Aurora. Also, Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. It’s all good 🙂
5. I love a sharp sense of humour – laughter is so important for a healthy state of mind
6. I’m too lazy to go to gym even though I really, really need to.
7. Turquoise is my favourite colour!
I’m supposed to nominate 15 blogs for the award, but I don’t even think I follow that many so I’ll nominate the ones I always read 🙂