So I got a pingback this morning from the gorgeous Maz at Caffeine and Fairy Dust about the Liebster awards, and I’m game for any kind of awards, especially the ones that will link me up with other bloggers and give me a good giggle during the course of the day.
Thanks for the awesome questions, here are my answers:
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Is this how old I would be or how old I think I am? Sometimes I think I’m still 28, but then I go and do something arb that makes me think “whoa, I’m becoming my mom.. “
2. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
The only time I take the elevator is when I go to my office once a week. I’m usually too impatient to wait for the elevator to arrive to take me to the 2nd floor so I take the stairs instead, but yet, I am one of those that will press the button more than once.
3. Would you rather want to be able to speak any language or play any instrument?
Speak any language. I appreciate music, everyone understands music. But language is so incredibly important for understanding the world. My daughter has just started grade 1 at the German School and I’m already struggling with homework. I have enrolled in a Beginners class for adults starting next month
4. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful simpleton. At the end of the day, life is about the memories made, not about how much you know
5. Sam or Dean? (Supernatural)
6. Would you rather be a dragon or have a dragon?
HAVE a dragon! Fly over traffic and incinerate anyone who pisses me off. Perfect!
7. Always be slightly over-dressed or always be slightly under-dressed?
Over dressed is always better I think. Can’t dress up sneakers and jeans but can definitely downplay a little black number
8. What is your greatest fear?
That I will fail my daughter in some way
9. What is the funniest thing you have ever heard?
If I was watching/listening to #SONA then I suppose that would be it, but I would have to say a lot of things my daughter says has me in hysterics… kids are so much more entertaining than adults.
10. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Pre-conceived ideas about superiority, beauty, intelligence, priorities. Expectations placed on individuals based on gender, race, nationality, education, wealth
11. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Probably. We all have a voice, but sometimes we get drowned out by the voices surrounding us.
The Liebster Awards go as follows:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them. (I have a few more than that, but like I said, I’m not one to stick my nose up at an award so…)
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
I’m going to nominate the following 11 bloggers:
10) Jess Obese
11) Anniemation Floe
Here’s my 11 questions for you guys:
1) Oceans or mountains?
2) If you could live anywhere in the world you would choose…
3) Books or movies?
4) Could you live without the internet?
5) Could you live a life full of travelling?
6) Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
7) When you’re home alone, what song do you play full volume and dance around to (maybe naked!!! hahah)?
8) Do you believe in Karma?
9) Regardless of future plans, what would you rather be doing right now?
10) You have a secret hideout – what can one find you doing there?
11) Do you turn down the volume on the radio when you’re driving and looking for an address?
Ok, I think I met the requirements! Shew! Looking forward to the responses 😀